- Conducting an expert review of the existing site to identify potential issues and opportunities.
- Creating interactive prototypes on desktop and mobile to test design and information architecture concepts.
- Working with the user research team to analyse findings and identify positive improvements
- Creating a range of options for the visual style of the website to evolve the ICO brand online.
- Creating a developer toolkit containing fully browser tested accessible and responsive HTML/CSS templates.
- Provided guidance and support throughout the development phase to ensure a smooth and successful launch.
This tested well with users and demonstrated a significant improvement in usability over the existing website during the qualitative research. This gave ICO the confidence to continue through Alpha, Beta and Live
Since launch, the ICO have been approached by a number of organisations worldwide who see their new website as the model they want to emulate.