Who we are
Our website address is: https://fluent-interaction.co.uk.
What data do we collect?
Fluent collects the following data from research participants when they choose to participate in research with us:
- Personal information (Name, gender, age, date of birth, email address, phone number, occupation)
- Anonymised written notes which summarise the participant’s observed behaviour and quotes during a research session
- Anonymised survey responses
- Video recording of the research session, which captures participant’s face and screen they are using, (if they have consented to us doing so)
We may occasionally collect:
- Sensitive personal information such as political views
- Business contact information (company name, job title, contact details and department)
- For online surveys we will record your IP address, which type of browser you are using, your screen size and other basic metrics.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily take part in a research session
Fluent collect basic personal information from:
- External recruitment agencies who are responsible for sourcing us participants for research.
How will we use your data?
Fluent collects your personal and contact data so that we can:
- Invite you to participate in research
- Confirm the details of research you have agreed to take part in
- Conduct research with you
- Validate answers/views you gave in a recent research we conducted (if you have consented to us doing so)
- Update and to ensure that our records of your personal information are correct (applicable to those consenting to being part of an ongoing community or panel)
- Provide you with an incentive for taking part
- Occasionally re-contact you to validate your responses (if you have consented to us doing so)
Fluent collects research data so that we can:
- Combine participant views/observations with the views/observations of others who participated in the same research and reported back anonymously to the client that commissioned the study
- Report on an aggregated basis to determine which groups of people think certain things more than others
If you consent to us doing so, Fluent will share video clips and anonymised quotes with our client who commissioned the research for the purposes of sharing the findings.
How do we store your data?
We store all research videos and notes anonymously. We will never intentionally disclose your personal information or individual responses to the client that commissioned the study or any third parties.
Fluent will keep your personal data only for the duration of the research. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal data. We will do this by deleting the source file received from our recruiters that details participant’s information.
Fluent will keep video recordings / anonymised written research observations / survey data for a year after the research has been conducted. Once this time period has expired, we will delete the individual files that contain this data.
Fluent will not use your personal data to contact you for marketing purposes.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 020 7250 0162
Or write to us at:
Fluent Interaction Ltd.
6a-7a Albemarle Way,
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we haven’t addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.